It is important that you read and understand the following terms and conditions.
1. All enquiries are subject to availability at the time of the booking.
2. All requests are required in writing before any record will be made.
3. To view venue see open days on web site or make an appointment.
4. For Weddings: To confirm and secure your proposed date a non-refundable deposit for the venue hire of $500.00 along with the submitted booking form is required paid into the Argyle Trust 06 0313 0240291 00 along with this submitted booking form. Payment in full is to be made no later than 1 day prior to the event. .
5. For Events: The TreeChurch management will determine the venue hire on a case by case basis.
6. All cancellations must be made by phone and confirmed by email.
7. Events are restricted to the hours between 12noon and 6pm.
8. A portable sound system will be made available to you for the ceremony.
9. No amplified music above 70 Db
10. Only floral arrangements and candles in fire proof containers are permitted within the fenced area of the church, subject to approval by management.
11. Eating and drinking are not permitted in the TreeChurch
12. No food is to be prepared on site.
13. BYO canapes and beverages may be served following the ceremony (tables and seating available for 50) Management to be consulted on the types of beverages prior to the event.
14. Receptions are not permitted.
15. No children under 12 permitted without prior consent of management. Children given permission to attend must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times.
16. No signage is to be attached to any trees or foliage in the garden, without the express permission of management.
17. Naked flames or candles are not permitted in the gardens or surrounding areas.
18. Animals or pets of any kind are not permitted in the gardens or surrounding areas.
19. Smoking is not permitted in the gardens or surrounding areas.
20. All rubbish must be removed following the event.
21. Please advise the TreeChurch management of any property, equipment or vehicles you wish to bring into the gardens for your event well prior to the day. The TreeChurch reserves the right to refuse the use of any property, equipment or vehicles for your event. Your property must be removed following the event at the agreed time. Due to parking restrictions contractors are limited to number of vehicles allowed on site.
22. A list of all contractors and subcontractors must be supplied to the TreeChurch. We reserve the right to refuse entry to the garden for any contractors and subcontractors.
23. It is your responsibility to advise all contractors, subcontractors, clients and guests of the above booking conditions.
24. You assume responsibility for all damage caused by yourselves, any contractors, subcontractors, guests, invitees or any other people attending the event, before during and after.
25. The TreeChurch reserves the right to charge you for any costs incurred in carrying out repairs to the gardens or surrounding areas as a result of any damage caused at the event.
26. You acknowledge that you have read and understood all of the booking conditions of this agreement outlined above.
27. This contract is governed by New Zealand law and all monies payable in New Zealand dollars unless otherwise specified in writing.